Cecelia Rondou , CNMShazah Khawaja
Director of Certified Nurse Midwifes
Cecelia Rondou, CNM, is the Director of Certified Nurse Midwifes (CNM) providing exceptional midwifery care to The Modern Woman patients since 1996. Ms. Rondou began working in hospitals in 1981 while in school, graduating nursing school from College of the Redwoods in 1985. She went on to obtain her MSN and FNP from Sonoma State University, and then her Certified Nurse Midwife degree from San Jose State University in 1998.
An experienced provider vital to the quality of midwifery care offered in our practice, Ms. Rondou provides comprehensive midwife services, including:
- diagnostic women’s health screening tests
- care throughout the child bearing cycle
- management of common perinatal problems
- education to promote and maintain health
- specimen collection and interpretation of laboratory data, and
- contraception counseling.
She has volunteered for more than 14 years in a Pregnancy Counseling Center, and has delivered more than 4,000 children over her career. In her free time, Ms. Rondou enjoys gardening as well as training and competing in Ironman triathlons.
We value your feedback. Please share your review of Dr. Cecelia Rondou on Google.